Environmental Policy Statement
John Bourne & Co Limited recognise the importance of managing the earth's resources responsibly for the benefit of present and future generations. To this end, we will seek to continually improve our environmental performance and in particular we will:
- take account of environmental issues in the planning, design and implementation of projects in consultation with our clients.
- comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- seek to minimise significant environmental impacts of our activities through the progressive development of environmental management procedures as determined by our business needs.
- review annually our environmental policy and consider the need for any amendments in the light of changing circumstances.
- advise clients, where appropriate, of the environmental issues associated with our activities so that environmental issues can be given due weight with technical and financial considerations in the delivery of products and services.
Waste represents environmental and economic inefficiency. Accordingly, we should reduce our consumption of resources to levels reasonably needed, and we should reuse those assets where practicable. Finally, we should dispose of resources intelligently, recycling those that can be utilized economically in a different form. We must recognize, however, that some recycling processes consume more resources than they save.
The Managing Director has overall responsibility for this policy.
Implementation of this policy is the responsibility of all employees at all levels. The Company will communicate openly with all employees, the general public, government, regulatory authorities and all interested parties to further the shared goal of improving the environment.
Quality Policy Statement
John Bourne & Co Limited is dedicated to a quality policy that will ensure that its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times. Our Company is committed to the search for excellence and the total satisfaction of our customers’ justifiable and legitimate demands, and their specific requirements. We seek to deliver products and services in a manner that is not detrimental to the environment or to the health & safety of our staff, customers and the general public.
The quality policy is based on these fundamental principles:
- the Company is responsible for reviewing our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them; ensuring that tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all of our customers.
- the Directors are charged with the provision of an ongoing staff training and development programme so that quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
- staff members will be personally responsible for fully identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet these requirements.
- all personnel are responsible for ensuring that if mistakes are made the correct procedures are followed to ensure that they are rectified quickly, and are not repeated.
We shall ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our Company's policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
At John Bourne & Co Limited we strive to protect your privacy and rights. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information, and your legal rights regarding that information.
The information you provide is controlled by John Bourne & Co Limited.
When you choose to contact us through a web form, we need your name, email address, and telephone number. This information is used to respond to your request.
When you download information we ask for your email address so that we can inform you of any subsequent changes to the information we provide.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These may include packaging companies to fulfil information requests, Royal Mail to send post, and marketing companies to inform you of our new products and services.
These companies will have access to your personal information, but may not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation.
By filling in our online forms you consent to the collection and use of this information by John Bourne & Co Limited.
Under UK Data Protection legislation you have a right to see the personal information that we keep about you, upon receipt of written request (by post or email) to the address below.
If you have any queries please write to:
John Bourne & Co Ltd, The Wharf, Rye Road, Newenden, Cranbrook, Kent TN18 5QG
Tel: 01797 252298
Fax: 01797 253115